By using Evolved's platforms and/or services, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions so we recommend you spend the time to read it.
These Terms and Conditions of Use ("Terms" or "Terms and Conditions") govern your use of the evolved-network.com website, our Rust server, our Digital VIP service, all content and software associated with our service, or any other service (each, or collectively the "Service") provided by Evolved ("Evolved", "us", "we", or "our").
We reserve the right to update and change these Terms and Conditions without notice.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Evolved cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your province, territory or country.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- The Service is offered and available to users who are at least 18 years of age for residents of the United States, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with us and meet all of our eligibility requirements. Individuals under the age of 18, or applicable age of majority, may use our Service only with the consent of a parent or legal guardian and only under such parent's or legal guardian's account. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support and request for cancellation of subscriptions is only provided via the Support ticket system through our website.
- You understand that Evolved uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You agree to use the Service, including all features and functionalities associated therewith, in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, or other restrictions on use of the Service or content therein. Except as explicitly authorized in these Terms, you agree not the archive, download, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from, offer for sale, or use content and information contained on or obtained from or through the Service. You also agree not to circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any of the content protections in the Service; use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Service; decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Service; insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Service in any way; or use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method. In addition, you agree not to upload, post e-mail or otherwise send or transmit any material designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the Service, including any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Evolved.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Evolved.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violate these Terms.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any customer support members or account members will result in immediate account suspension with forfeiture of any active subscriptions you may have, without any refund or compensation. It will result in being removed, temporarily or permanently, from the Service, at our sole discretion.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- Evolved does not warrant that (I) the Service will meet your specific requirements, (II) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (III) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (IV) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by your through the Service will meet your expectations, and (V) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Evolved shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, indicental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (I) the use or the inability to use the service; (II) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (III) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (IV) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (V) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Evolved to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver or such right or provision. The Terms constitutes the entire agreement between you and Evolved and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Evolved (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms).
- Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of and consent to such changes.
At Evolved, we host our servers on top of the range dedicated machines. This is so we can provide the best experience for our players.
In all respects, we accept donations to keep the servers up and running. When you donate, you will be able to select an item using our store on the website.
All store packages will be referred to as items.
We do not accept refunds due to what we provide is non refundable. We are allowed to make any changes to the kits, store items, or the servers you
donate on to provide the best services possible.
You must be 18 years or older to donate to our services unless given permission by a parent and/or guardian.
We currently store your e-mail that was used to log into our store, we don't use your e-mail to send: offers, pass onto other companies, or any other malicious activity.
Your e-mail is only used to keep a record of our customers.
If you need support, please feel free to create a ticket using our support system on the website.
- Each VIP package is only valid for one account.
- VIP does not exempt players from adhering to our server rules (the "Server Rules"). If we determine that you have violated our Server Rules and/or these Terms, we reserve the right, at any time without notice, to suspend or terminate your ability to connect to any of our servers without refund of any payment.
- VIP can be upgraded but it cannot be downgraded.
- You are responsible for keeping track of your active subscriptions with Evolved and the accounts that have active subscriptions.